SOUTH BRUNSWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Republic Services and NJR Clean Energy Ventures (CEV), the renewable energy subsidiary of New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR), will host a ribbon cutting for the completion of a new 13 megawatt commercial solar installation constructed atop the site of a closed landfill in South Brunswick Township. Owned and operated by CEV, the solar array will provide enough clean energy to power 1,360 homes annually.
Representatives of Republic Services, NJR Clean Energy Ventures, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and South Brunswick will host a ribbon cutting for a new 13 megawatt solar array
Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 11:30 a.m.
NJR Clean Energy Ventures Solar Array 175 New Road South Brunswick, N.J.
About Republic Services
Republic Services, Inc. is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and non-hazardous solid waste. Through its subsidiaries, Republic’s collection companies, recycling centers, transfer stations and landfills focus on providing effective solutions to make proper waste disposal effortless for its 14 million customers. “We’ll handle it from here.TM,” the brand’s promise, lets customers know they can count on Republic to provide a superior experience while fostering a sustainable Blue Planet for future generations to enjoy a cleaner, safer and healthier world. To view Republic’s Sustainability Report, go to RepublicServices.com/Sustainability.
For more information, visit the Republic Services website at RepublicServices.com. “Like” Republic on Facebook at www.facebook.com/RepublicServices and follow on Twitter @RepublicService.
About New Jersey Resources
New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that, through its subsidiaries, provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution, asset management and home services. NJR is composed of five primary businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas, NJR’s principal subsidiary, operates and maintains over 7,400 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve over half a million customers in New Jersey’s Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris, Middlesex and Burlington counties.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity of nearly 320 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon solutions.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services and customized energy solutions to its customers across North America.
- NJR Midstream serves customers from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers through its 50 percent equity ownership in the Steckman Ridge natural gas storage facility, as well as its 20 percent equity interest in the PennEast Pipeline Project.
- NJR Home Services provides service contracts as well as heating, central air conditioning, water heaters, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to residential homes throughout New Jersey.
NJR and its more than 1,000 employees are committed to helping customers save energy and money by promoting conservation and encouraging efficiency through Conserve to Preserve® and initiatives such as The SAVEGREEN Project® and The Sunlight Advantage®.
For more information about NJR, including its Fiscal 2017 Corporate Sustainability Report, visit www.njresources.com. Download our free NJR investor relations app for iPad, iPhone and Android.
Powered by Steuernachrichten