February 21, 2019
Position Title: Customer Success Project Analyst
Reports to: VP of Customer Success
Clir is looking to hire a Project Analyst for Customer Success with experience of wind and/or solar farm performance analysis and operations. Customer Success leads the early stages of onboarding and establishing data connections for customers’ wind or solar farms; and then helps customers use Clir to identify production-increasing improvements to their farms and integrate Clir into regular site and management workflows. You will be the face of the company, one of the first staff that new customers meet and the customer advocate inside Clir.
Who are we?
Clir’s mission is increasing clean energy production globally, by providing clarity on renewable energy performance, and opportunities for optimization. The development of our industry leading cloud-based optimization and reporting is informed by deep domain expertise and understanding of customer needs. Founded in Vancouver, Canada, we also have team members located in Eastern Canada, USA, and the UK, and customers all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer: inclusion and diversity are core values at our company.
You can read more about us here: www.clir.eco
Who are you?
You have a keen interest in renewable power and want to help drive output up and operating costs down across the industry. You love working to understand our varied clients’ motivations and needs: you are equally at ease talking with wind farm site supervisors about their weekly maintenance plans, as you are talking with a private equity fund manager about the quarterly performance of her renewable energy asset portfolio. You want to contribute to the design, processes, and growth of a software startup.
About the role:
• Customer Success means pro-active customer management: anticipating customers’ needs and helping them get maximum value from our product.
• You will oversee a dozen or more wind and solar farms for various owners and operators. You will learn from customers and coworkers and teach customers how to use Clir expertly to find issues and opportunities at their farms.
• Your time will be structured around scheduled customer contact. You will know what the next value-adding action is for a given customer (whether troubleshooting anomalies, preparing new data feeds, reviewing documentation) and will work to keep the customer engaged and excited.
• Enter service requests and bug reports in Jira – and feature requests in Aha! – on behalf of customers, and monitor the progress of these through our Sprints, Scrums and Product backlog organisation.
• Populate our customer and internal knowledge bases with software tutorials and industry insights.
• Support Marketing with customer generated content and guidance on public messaging.
• Schedule more detailed analysis for customers with our Data Science team.
• Work from the office, with a few days’ travel to customers’ sites every couple of months. We support flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance. Some morning or evening work will be required to overlap with co-workers in different time zones, and occasional work from home is available by arrangement with the rest of the team.
You need to have:
• An understanding of wind and solar plant data (SCADA), construction, and operation so that you can understand quickly our customers’ issues and the relative value of our findings to them.
• A positive and helpful attitude, both when educating customers about our product and when working with teammates internally.
• Professional written and verbal English language communication skills.
• The legal right to work in Canada.
We would like to thank all the applicants, in advance, for your interest in our company, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact.